Teflon® Tape protects heat sealing equipment.
- Thick 8.2 Mil woven glass cloth backing impregnated with PTFE and silicone adhesive.
- Provides a non-stick, low friction surface to save on clean-up time.
- High temperature silicone adhesive provides protection and insulation for heat seal components.
Provides water proofing vapor barrier and air leak protection.
- Rubber based adhesive.
- Great adhesion to steel.
- Resistant to ultraviolet degradation, flame, moisture and many chemicals.
- Helps reflect and dissipate heat.
- Designed to protect heat sensitive components from damage and help maximize efficiency of heating and cooling.
Black vinyl insulating tape for splicing.
- Premium grade, all-weather vinyl insulating tape.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids and corrosion.
- Aggressive adhesive and elastic backing conforms to irregular surfaces.
- Electrical insulating properties provide primary electrical insulation for splices up to 600 volts.
- Can be used in jacketing applications for high voltage cables and wire harnessing.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
3M 4032, 4016, 4008 & 4004
- Premium Polyurethane Double Sided Tape has an acrylic adhesive that seals, cushions vibrations, resists impacts and insulates.
- Adheres to most clean, dry, rough or smooth surfaces.
- Resists heat up to 380º F. for short periods and 225º F for an extended time.
- Use for your most demanding indoor or outdoor mounting applications.
3M 4462 & 4466
- Specially formulated for most indoor mounting and joining applications.
- Extremely flexible Polyethylene Foam Tape features rubber adhesive.
- Conforms to almost any surface.
- Ideal temperature range is 70º F. - 100º F.
Industrial General Purpose
- General purpose, conformable vinyl film with natural rubber adhesive.
Available in both Low-Melt and Hot-Melt technologies. Low-Melt is applied at 265º F. to bond heat sensitive substrates such as polystyrene foam.
High Performance Strip
Premium, self-adhesive interlocking plastic stem fastening system.
- Can be opened and closed hundreds of times.
- For securing heavier items.
Pressure sensitive tape with a non-tacky, see through rectangular window.
- Use to attach and protect shipping papers.
- Excellent holding power.
- Clear acrylic adhesive will not yellow.
- Moisture and abrasion resistant.
- Weather resistant.
- Clean cutting. No adhesive build up on blades.
- "Documents Enclosed" print.
- No dispenser needed for Pouch Tape Pads.